Sale to Industrial
HRR Miljø to be acquired by Ragn-Sells
HRR Miljø AS (HRR), a leading waste management player in the interior parts of Eastern Norway announced on 10 July 2012 that it has entered into an agreement to be acquired by Ragn-Sells AS, a leading Nordic waste management provider

Expanding Norwegian footprint

Ragn-Sells has initially acquired a 51% controlling interest in HRR with an option to acquire the remaining 49% at a later stage.

Alpha Corporate Finance has acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the owners of HRR, which consist of the Kvernvolden family through their investment companies.

HRR Miljø provides waste management solutions for businesses and for the public sector. Based in Hamar, the full operating area includes Hedmark and Oppland counties, and northern parts of Akershus county. In total, the company is processing about 70,000 tonnes of waste a year. HRR has 43 employees and had revenues of NOK 110m and EBITDA of NOK 17.5m in 2011.

Ragn-Sells is a Swedish-based waste management provider with operations in the Nordic region, Estonia, Latvia, and Poland. Established in 1966, the company is engaged in collection, treatment and recycling of waste and residual products from businesses, organizations and households. Ragn-Sells has 2,300 employees and annual sales totaling about EUR 465m.

Alpha logo